Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Website Design Services
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusions like Google, Msn Adwords or otherwise know as sponsored links Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. From only £150 per 3 months ex vat.
Search engine optimisation may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.
As an Internet marketing strategy, search engine optimisation considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimising a website primarily involves editing its content tags and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
The majority of internet traffic is driven by the major search engines - Yahoo!, Bing, MSN, Google & AskJeeves (although AOL gets nearly 10% of searches, their engine is powered by Google's results). If your site cannot be found by search engines or your content cannot be picked up by into their databases, you miss out on the incredible opportunities available to websites provided via search - people who want what you have visiting your site. Whether your website provides content, services, products, or information, search engine optimisation is a primary method of promotion for almost all website & Internet users.
Company websites are a fantastic marketing medium and hugely rewarding if applied effectively. Ensuring that your website is indexed by the search engines is an ongoing and timely process and requires that someone 'an individual' is continually managing, optimising and redefining the website to ensure maximum results.
The benefits of this process are higher positions on the leading search engines and as a result an increase in website traffic and to achieve higher search engine rankings over your competition.
How does it work?
The Search Engine optimisation is achieved by a skilled individual becoming your point of contact for your website. We are not a high volume, search engine index programme. We operate a customised, personal service and will track and relay back to you your website performance on an ongoing basis.
The Initial Process
- To research your website and communicate with you in order to understand you company, products and customer base.
- To examine your nearest competition's websites in order to understand their website search engine positions, popularity, keywords and page descriptions
- Based upon client's target market, will liase with you in order to optimise your website through the website layout, page titles, descriptions, keywords and content
- Submission to leading search engines and related directories for your specific Industry. (Yahoo, Altavista, Google, Lycos, MSN, etc)
The Ongoing Process
- Relay back to the client, website traffic (please allow 2-4 months if a new website to gain positions on leading search engines)
- Based upon the success of the website and keywords will continue to redefine the website to ensure higher rankings
- Continue the submission of the website to the search engines and related directories and feedback websites performance. To maintain a live Statistical report provided by MCB Creations for your chosen keywords.
To continue actively seeking site for related links to your own website to increase Google page rankings